I write stuff. Sometimes. Not very often. Also: knitting and bunnies and books. Random tangents are likely.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Story...

...published. I haven't mentioned this before but I had a wee story published in an online literary magazine. It's a 100 word story, because that's their gimmick. Fair warning, the story starts a little something like this: "Kitty. Kitty Cat. Cat. Meow!" So... yeah. Don't go into it expecting much. ;)

Anywho, if you're so inclined, you can read it here.

Speaking of writing, I'm pitifully behind on NaNoWriMo. Current word count is 8,811 with eight days left. But, because I apparently can't sleep when normal people sleep, I'm attempting to reset my whacked internal clock by staying up all night and all day so I can go to bed at a normal time like normal people. That gives me about five middle-of-the-night hours to write deliriously on my "novel" given that I'm not really coherent enough to do anything else. Here's hoping my word count grows by leaps and bounds in the next 24 hours.

More than anything, I really just want to finish and "win" so I can get the 50% off coupon for Scrivener, because it's awesome.

~ Meg

On the Needles:
Just finished the Cover Cowl from Knit Simple Holiday 2011. Knit very quickly and happily out of Moda Dea Tweedle Dee, which is sadly discontinued. Opted to forgo the buttons in favor of pretties to hold it closed. The only pretty I have at the moment is an owl clasp my sister made for me. Note to self: must find more pretties.

No comments:

Post a Comment